This is a guest post by Flora Cox.
America is definitely top-notch when it comes to offering tourists both local and international with various holiday get away and tourist destination sites at affordable and low prices. Vacation places here come at a wide range and enjoyable delicacies in some of the best restaurants at reasonable prices.
This natural attraction site has numerous hiking as well as skiing paths. Yellowstone’s main features include Old Faithful and Mammoth hot springs. Other amazing are:
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Hayden Valley
- Mount Washburn
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Lake Yellowstone
- Lower Geyser Basin
- Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Centre.
There are also geographical features such as forests, waterfalls, and alpine lakes that complement the entire park not forgetting the beautiful wildlife scenery. It is always a great idea for anyone willing to visit the oldest national park in America since the entrance fee is very low and is suitably visited by people of all ages.
Yosemite is an excellent destination for anyone who wishes to save a coin or two. The many who have toured this great park admit to the entrance fee having been small. The main features are
- The glacier point
- Half dome for those interested in hiking
- Tuolumne Meadow
- Mariposa Grove
- Mist Trail and Vernal Falls
- Ansel Adams Gallery
- Yosemite Village Parking – a tent is allowed so one does not have to go and spend more in a hotel or a restaurant.
The Savannah is one of the best and most affordable destination sites in the southern region. Apart from the low prices offered here, this city is rich in both history and also breath taking architectural designs. Places that everyone can tour include:
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- River Street
- Fort Pulaski National Monument
- City Market
- Mercer Williams House
- The Savannah Museum
- The Museum of Art
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- Owens-Thomas House
- Forsyth Park Inn Savannah, – rooms that are quite budget friendly are offered therefore maximum minimising ones spending.
Apart from offering the best barbeque in the country, to the amazement of many, Nashville offers some of the lowest hotel prices ever. Here, an exciting getaway, full of fun activities is given to budget conscious hunters. Main physical attractive features located in Nashville include:
- Parthenon which is filled with historical evidence
- Adventure Science Centre
- Grand Ole Opry
- Music Hall of Fame especially for music lovers
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- The Hermitage
From the fresh food, to the beautiful, breath taking sites. Most hotel prices come at very affordable prices and anyone can spend some nights. Considering that this is the nation’s capital, there are many eye-catching features that leave one in awe such as:
- Smithsonian Museums
- National Mall
- Lincoln Memorial
- John F. Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts
- Vietnam Veterans and Korean War, Veteran Memorials, a very moving war that occurred decades ago
- The Tidal Basin is a good site to pass by, especially for a first time visit to D.C
- Washington National Park for those interested in a wide range of Wildlife
- The National Art Gallery, specially made for those with a great sense of passion for art.
America has so much to offer when it comes to relaxing and having a good time in a spectacular environment filled with nature and in addition very affordable. These destinations also include New Orleans, Seattle, San Antonio, Adirondacks as well as Austin. International tourists are urged to apply for Esta (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) which gives them liberty to travel to the USA for an amazing experience in some of her most exclusive natural habitats.
Flora, a passionate traveler and blogger who shares her thoughts on various topics she came across. As a solo traveler shares her stories on many blogs. Presently she is working for Australian visa which is a visa service provider.